New blog --> http://2inc.blogspot.com

Monday, July 18, 2005

True & Genuine

Everyone has friends.. I have them too.. those whom I will call my true & genuine friends,
I often go through joyous times with them on my birthdays,
they celebrate with me when i get good results,
even when i go through bad experiences and hardships.. they never let me go,
sometimes we may rub shoulders and don't see eye to eye,
BUT we will work things out - no matter how long it will take...

They will accept my strengths together with my weaknesses,
they accepet the whole ME.
I need not present only part of me in their presence,
because I am loved just as I am.
But I know I'm not perfect,
so I will continue to change,
and simply because they are my true & genuine,
I know they will patiently wait for me to grow :)

SO here's the question I always ask myself..
how do i define "true" friendship..
to me it is really important.. really.. really..
If you have experienced bad companies,
you will know why I really treasure good friends.

True friends (to me) are those..
who will see the potential and bring out the best in you
who will scold you "You fool!" when you made a terrible mistake, instead of letting you continue in it
who will tell you what you need to hear even when it puts the friendship at risk.

If you don't learn to appreciate those who truly cares for you more than being well-liked by you, I don't know who else can you trust.. I really don't.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
- Mother Teresa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home